Lost Planet 2 getting patched
Lost Planet 2 is getting patched! Yay! The patch will fix a bunch of bugs and will rebalance a number of things. Here's the break down from Capcom-Unity of what's getting fixed:
- Respawning points are changed - e.g. the player can start from the beginning of the boss fight, rather than start the level from the beginning and so on.
- The player's attacking power has been strengthened.
- The level of animations for the player being affected near by attack/explosion is lowered.
- The level of damage to the player is lowered.
- Harmonizer is adjusted to be more powerful.
- The level of animations for the enemies being affected near by attack/explosion is increased.
- Tip texts are added to the objects that require the B button action such as Data Posts.
- Weapons' parameters are adjusted - i.e. they became quite evenly balanced (not too strong, not too weak).
- The speed of the player's dash is increased.
The title updates will hit the PlayStation 3 on June 7 and sometime shortly after for the Xbox 360 version of Lost Planet 2.
And hey! While I got you here, I have 80 Lost Planet 2 Avatar items to get rid of. The first 80 people to leave a comment on this post will get either a female mountain pirate helmet, female mountain pirate armor, male mountain pirate helmet or a male mountain pirate armor item!
Go, go, go!
It's over! Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.