You guys playing Microsoft and iNiS' karaoke game Lips? I have to admit that Rock Band is still my musical party game of choice -- surprise! But since Harmonix and MTV Games refuse to put any Pussycat Dolls into their game, I have to bust out Lips when my stripper friends come by*.
Maybe I'd play it more if I dug into some of the downloadable content Microsoft just announced:
Available on January 16
- When I Grow Up – The Pussycat Dolls (160 MS Points)
- You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ – (180 MS Points)
- Erase/Rewind – The Cardigans (160 MS Points)
Available on January 23
- Hate That I Love You – Rihanna feat. Ne-Yo (180 MS Points)
- Thnks fr th Mmrs – Fall Out Boy (160 MS Points)
- Look What You’ve Done – Jet (160 MS Points)
Available on January 30
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5 (160 MS Points)
- Take A Bow – Rihanna (180 MS Points)
- Water Runs Dry – Boyz II Men (160 MS Points)
If you ask me, I think charging a 180 MS Points for a single song is a bit much. But whatever my stripper friends want, my stripper friends get*.
* I don't have any stripper friends.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.