Crytek also revealed that a new patch, Data Patch C, will be launching across all platforms in the very near future which addresses multiplayer issues -- mostly just damage tweaks.
You can view all patch notes below.
1.2 PC Patch Notes:
- Fixed after-match award dog tags from not loading from the profile correctly
- Fixed root cause of some graphics driver crashes
- Fixed particle shader causing black squares/broken shading on some graphics cards
- Fixed shadering issue with underwater fog
- Fixed issues with non-default controls for weapon customization
- Fixed some issues with binding non-default vehicle controls
Data Patch C:
- Developers Choice playlist updated to new game mode variation
- Jackal fire rate decreased slightly
- Jackal per pellet damage fall off increased
- Fixed an issue where the Takedowns spread escalated too quickly in certain zoom modes
- Grendel fall damage fall off reduced for better long range impact
- FY71/SCAR damage fall off increased to reduce their effective range
- Further matchmaking tweaks for X360 and PS3 to increase chance of local sessions being found
- Foregrip and Muzzle Brake effectiveness reduced slightly
- Laser sight effectiveness reduced slightly
Crysis 3 patch now live on PC [CVG]
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.