Upcoming patch also announced
A new patch for the PC version of Crysis 3 has been pushed out by Crytek which fixes, among other things, those annoying graphics driver crashes that some have been suffering from as well as broken shading.
Crytek also revealed that a new patch, Data Patch C, will be launching across all platforms in the very near future which addresses multiplayer issues -- mostly just damage tweaks.
You can view all patch notes below.
\ We've blogged about this before: read (50) back stories
1.2 PC Patch Notes:
- Fixed after-match award dog tags from not loading from the profile correctly
- Fixed root cause of some graphics driver crashes
- Fixed particle shader causing black squares/broken shading on some graphics cards
- Fixed shadering issue with underwater fog
- Fixed issues with non-default controls for weapon customization
- Fixed some issues with binding non-default vehicle controls
Data Patch C:
- Developers Choice playlist updated to new game mode variation
- Jackal fire rate decreased slightly
- Jackal per pellet damage fall off increased
- Fixed an issue where the Takedowns spread escalated too quickly in certain zoom modes
- Grendel fall damage fall off reduced for better long range impact
- FY71/SCAR damage fall off increased to reduce their effective range
- Further matchmaking tweaks for X360 and PS3 to increase chance of local sessions being found
- Foregrip and Muzzle Brake effectiveness reduced slightly
- Laser sight effectiveness reduced slightly
Crysis 3 patch now live on PC [CVG]