Jurassic Park: The Game will be opening its gates and unleashing dinosaurs soon (at least for some people) and Telltale are offering a special discount for those who preorder the Deluxe Edition from their new site. The full price is $49.99 but they are knocking off $10.
The game will launch in North America on November 15 on Xbox 360, PSN, PC and Mac with the iPad2 version coming after the holidays. In the meantime you can visit the website and "explore" the island of Isla Nublar and "hack" your way into secret InGen files. You can also watch some videos that make up stuff about dinosaurs. If you like the idea of browsing an educational website about a fictional island, then this will be right up your street.
The Deluxe Edition comes with a bunch of extras (as special editions are wont to do):
• Welcome letter from John Hammond, creator of the
• All four episodes of Jurassic Park: The Game on a
• Replica Jurassic Park staff ID card
• Replica Jurassic Park staff uniform patch
• Replica movie brochure/map updated with Jurassic
Park: The Game content
• 32 page ”InGen Field Guide” from the notes of park
geneticist, Dr. Sorkin
• Digital download code for the Official Jurassic
Park: The Game soundtrack &
There's no dinosaurs, plastic or otherwise, but at least you get a letter from a character from a movie. It's sort of like getting a letter from Santa Claus, especially since Richard Attenborough played Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.