If you want to see a handy list of all the unlockable costumes with their official descriptions, hit the jump. If you'd rather see a visual sample of the costumes you can expect to see come June 12th, check out the gallery below. My personal favorite has to be the bloody bunny doll; I just can't get over how absolutely ridiculous it is.
Photo Gallery: (9 images)
- Sexy American Casual – This sexy get-up leaves little to the imagination
- American Cheerleader Costume – Show ‘em how much you love freedom in this cheer outfit
- Purple Pride Uniform – Visiting team alternate uniform
- Date Night Outfit – Great for a date with your body less soul mate
- Bunny Costume – Juliet’s bunny doll is slightly worse for wear
- Crash Helmet – Approved by the Department of Transportation
- Cordelia’s Costume – Calm, cool, collected - Cordelia’s killer style
- Rosalind’s Costume – Rosalind’s slickest outfit on-lend to Juliet - Dry clean only
- Dad’s Costume – Expert zombie hunter lounge wear
- Mom’s Costume – Sexy MILF clothes straight from Mom’s closet
- Japanese Maid Costume – Cleaning up a zombie mess has never been more appropriate
- Sexy Rider Suit – Pink leather jumpsuit with a strategically placed zipper
- Busujima Saeko Costume – Busujima Saeko’s costume from High School of the Dead
- Haruna Costume – Haruna from Is This a Zombie?
- Shiro Costume – Shiro’s costume from Deadman Wonderland
- Manyu Chifusa Costume – Samurai costume from Manyu Scroll
- Miyamoto Rei Costume – Miyamoto Rei’s costume from High School of the Dead
- Striped Bikini – A beach staple, perfect for those hot summer days
- Sexy Seashell Bikini – Mermaids got nothing on Juliet
Click to zoom - browse by swipe, or use arrow keys
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.