As for software sales, it's largely more of the same. Dead Space 2 and Little Big Planet charted well, but neither could trounce the sales juggernauts Call of Duty: Black Ops and Just Dance 2.
The lowest common denominator -- don't f*ck with it.
Software (New Physical Retail only; across all platforms incl. PC)
01. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, WII, NDS, PC) Activision Blizzard
02. Just Dance 2 (WII) Ubisoft
03. Dead Space 2 (360, PS3, PC) Electronic Arts
04. Little Big Planet 2 (PS3) Sony
05. Zumba Fitness: Join the Party (WII, 360, PS3) Majesco
06. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, PSP, WII, PS2, PC) Take 2 Interactive
07. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (360, PS3) Ubisoft
08. Dance Central (360) MTV Games
09. Michael Jackson The Experience* (WII, DS, PSP) Ubisoft
10. DC Universe Online: The Next Legend Is You (PS3, PC) Sony
Xbox 360 - 381,000 (+15%)
Wii - 319,000 (-32%)
PS3 - 267,000 (-3.6%)
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.