Is your system man enough to run Wolfenstein: The New Order?
Is it woman enough, too?
If you've been shamelessly gearing up for Wolfenstein: The New Order like me, you're probably ready to get your hands on the game by now. If you want to get your affairs in order and get your PC and/or consoles ready for its release, check out the handy system requirements posted by Bethesda today for whatever you choose to play on below.
What do you think? Are you ready to get your gibbing on, or do you need to pick up a new video card? Heard you could get Watch Dogs that way. I'm hoping against hope The New Order will at least deliver a teeny tiny bit of the good, old-fashioned Nazi-hunting fun I'm searching for. If you're ready to pull the trigger, pre-order on Steam for the May 20 release on PC. That's two days after my birthday, by the way.
System Requirements for Wolfenstein [Bethesda Blog]
Setup email comments
PC System Requirements:
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB System RAM
- 50 GB free HDD space
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation required
- Hard Drive Requirements: 8 GB HDD minimum and ~47 GB for total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum and ~47 GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
- Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8 GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PSN download: 17 GB HDD space
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.