It follows five separate 48-hour game jams
Filmmakers Daniel Oliveira Carneiro and Bram Ruiter are teaming up with publisher Devolver Digital for Super Game Jam, a monthly documentary series which pairs up notable independent designers for 48 hours of game making based on a particular theme determined by their peers.
- Episode 1 | Utrecht, Netherlands: Jan Willem Nijman (Ridiculous Fishing, LUFTRAUSERS) + Richard Boeser (Ibb and Obb)
- Episode 2 | Berlin, Germany: Dominik Johann (Impetus, LAZA KNITEZ!!) + Christoffer Hedborg (Shelter, Pid)
- Episode 3 | Oakland, USA: Adam Drucker (doseone, Samurai Gunn) + Sos Sosowski (McPixel)
- Episode 4 | Gothenburg, Sweden: Jonatan Söderström (Hotline Miami) + Martin Jonasson (Rymdkapsel)
- Episode 5 | London, England: Tom Francis (Gunpoint) + Liselore Goedhart (Remembering, Nott Won't Sleep)
Episodes will be released each month from April through August on Steam and the games themselves are of course going to be playable. This right here is my jam. I particularly like how these projects are the first time the participants have worked together. Should be fun.
#This is my jam