8:00 PM on 10.01.2013
Rockstar still looking into issues with GTA Online
Today's Grand Theft Auto V title update was more than an unlock to play Grand Theft Auto Online. It also fixed some issues in the Story Mode. Here's the breakdown:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
Sweet, no more garage saving issues. Additionally, Rockstar is continuing to look into the issues with GTA Online.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.