Here's what's on the horizon for Halo 4
Two more DLC packs and Spartan Ops
The folks over at 343 Industries have posted a fireside chat of sorts, explaining the state of Halo 4, and what they intend to do with it in the months to come. In addition to a nice little note about the launch of Halo 4, 343 have dropped a bit of knowledge on us in regards to future content.
Specifically, Spartan Ops Episode 6, 7, and 8 (starting the week of January 21st), new playlists, and specialization unlocks. As a reminder, matchmaking updates will hit nearly every Monday.
In other news, the last two DLC packs are set to hit in February and April (so far, the leak has been accurate).
Setup email comments
Week of 1/21
- Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- "Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
- Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 1/28
- Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
- Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 2/4
- Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
- Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.