Congratulations Sony, that was one hell of a live event today. You've obviously learned a lot from your past events and your reveals today your HUGE. The PlayStation 4 has a ton of power under its hood, the new controller seems neat, and I'm loving their focus on the social and streaming side.
More importantly, the games are all looking pretty amazing. Knack seems unique, there's a new Killzone, new inFamous, Capcom has created a new engine, and Diablo is coming to the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 3!
Here's everything that was revealed from today's PlayStation 4 reveal event. So what did you think? What are you looking forward to here?
- Sony officially announces the PlayStation 4
- Sony reveals Dual Shock 4
- More details on the PlayStation 4 Eye and DualShock 4
- Sony stock nose dives after PS4 reveal
- PS4: Digital titles playable AS they download
- Gaikai CEO announces instant streaming through the PS4
- PlayStation 4 social features revealed
- PS Vita to be 'ultimate companion device' for PS4
- PS4 has cloud-based backwards compatibility
- Sony shows off Unreal Engine 4 during the PS4 event
- Knack announced for PS4
- Killzone: Shadow Fall announced for PS4!
- Evolution Studios announces Drive Club for the PS4
- Self-publishing will be available on PSN
- inFamous: Second Son announced for PS4
- Quantic Dream using PS4 to advance ugly man technology
- Capcom debuts a new engine and new PS4 game 'Deep Down'
- Media Molecule wants to help your record your dreams
- Square Enix confirms new Final Fantasy game for PS4
- These are just some of the third-parties working with PS4
- Square Enix shows Luminous Engine at Sony event
- Oddworld developer announces PS4 title
- Destiny launching on PlayStation 4 with exclusive content
- Relive the most awkward moment from tonight's PS4 event
- High-res shots of the DualShock 4 and PlayStation 4 Eye