Get the jump on the Square Enix Jump Festa 2009 game lineup
Just in time for Christmas, Square Enix lines up their newest and hottest titles for Jump Festa 2009, a show that will take place on December 20, 2008.
The whole listing of what Square Enix will be showing there is listed at the official Japanese Web page, complete with handy little icons showing what will be playable (the controller icon) and what will be viewable-only (the film strip).
It looks like Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts will both be big focus titles. Do we need four Kingdom Hearts games, though? We're hoping to get our eyes on hot new footage of non-playable hits Star Ocean: The Last Hope (pictured above), Blood of Bahamut, and Final Fantasy XIII.
- Dragon Quest IX (DS)
- Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road II (Arcade)
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS)
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
- Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile)
- Kingdom Hearts Mobile (Mobile)
Setup email comments
- Lost Winds (Wii)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS and Wii)
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Xbox 360)
- Blood of Bahamut (DS)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
- Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (an updated Blu-Ray version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday (PSP)
- Final Fantasy IV: The After (Mobile)
- Dragon Quest Battle Road Moblie (Mobile)
- Romancing SaGa (Mobile)
- Crystal Defenders (iPhone 3G/iPod touch)
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)
- Mahou no Ehon: Majo to Shoujo to Gonin no Yuusha (DS)
- Chrono Trigger DS (DS)
- The Last Remnant (Xbox 360)
- Cid to Chocobo no Fushigina Dungeon Toki Wasure no Meikyu DS+ (DS)
- Pingu no Waku Waku Carnival! (DS)
- Snoopy DS: Snoopy to Chuugen Taichi ni Ei ni Iku! (DS)
Thanks to RPGamer
for the list.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.