Plus a ludicrous panorama
Creative Assembly has put out the system requirements for Total War: Rome II, a game that's been a long time coming and one that will devour many an evening come September.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Perhaps more notably, there's this ridiculous image from the Battle of the Nile that does a tremendous job of capturing the sheer scale at play in Rome II. Seriously, this thing is 30000x4087. Are they ... are they allowed to do that?
\ We've blogged about this before: read (10) back stories