Get ready: Total War: Rome II system requirements
Plus a ludicrous panorama
Creative Assembly has put out the system requirements for Total War: Rome II, a game that's been a long time coming and one that will devour many an evening come September.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- DirectX®: 11
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Perhaps more notably, there's this ridiculous image from the Battle of the Nile that does a tremendous job of capturing the sheer scale at play in Rome II. Seriously, this thing is 30000x4087. Are they ... are they allowed to do that? Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.