FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
UFO INTERACTIVE GAMES SHAPES UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH GEON CUBE™
ARE YOU A SQUARE OR ARE YOU A CUBE?
Pomona, CA – September 21, 2009 – UFO Interactive Games, Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today that the action-puzzle title, GEON CUBE™, will be scoring its way onto the Nintendo Wii™ console on October 20, 2009.
Grab your cube in this psychedelic, pick-up-and-play action puzzle game of rapidly changing tactics, bright colors, power ups and frenzied speed to see who is the undisputed Geon Master!
About GEON CUBE™
Frantically race against your opponents playing as one of eight Geon emoticon cubes as you collect pellets and score goals, while preventing them from doing the same! Utilize unique power ups as you go back, forward and upside down in this easy-to-play-hard-to-master title!
GEON CUBE™ KEY FEATURES:
* Varied Level Design - Utilizing a unique 3D grid design, each of the 32 levels have their own layout, with little things like loops, elevated and lowered areas, along with the "reverse" side of the board, creating tactical choices and strategy not found in any other puzzler.
* Geon Cubes For The Win - Choose from 8 different Geon cubes (along with 32 player avatars for player profiles), each with their own unique abilities and power ups, such as spikes, traps, speed boosts, and summons that can alter the outcome of the game in your favor! Choosing which cube for the right grid can make all the difference!
* Different Game Modes For Extra Fun - Featuring a variety of single and multiplayer modes including Dual Career Mode, Time Attack, Team Geon, Duel Mode (Deathmatch), Last Man Standing and the unlockable Mini-Game Mode, this title allows one to four players to pick and choose the event that will get their pulses racing!
* Multiplayer Fun - Team up with a friend in an amazing 2vs2 battle or put all your skills to the ultimate test in the free-for-all mode to see who comes out victorious!
* Wii Specific Controls - Built in Wii Remote functionality allows players to perform "jumpbash: attack moves by flicking the controller like a drumstick, increasing the interactivity in an already fast paced, exciting game.
For more information on Geon Cube™ please visit www.ufointeractivegames.com and/or www.geongame.com