Between appointments I popped in to play Hotline Miami 2 again. And it's still awesome.
After finishing (losing) I turned around to find a list of forbidden interview questions written on the wall behind me. The banned questions are as follows:
- When is it out on PS4/Vita?
- Why is it so hard?
- Isn't it a bit violent?
- Do you like hurting people?
- Where is Fork Parker?
- Why do you call it a sequel when it's pretty much the same?
- Which story is the true story, Jackets or Bikers?
- Why is it in pixelgraphics?
- Was Drive a big inspiration for you?
- Why are you drinking beer 9:30 in the morning?
- Can I take a pictures of this?
- Are those your normal clothes or is it just for PR?
I heard Dennis Wedin laughing somewhere in the background.