"Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs: The T-shirt, Spaceballs: The Coloring Book, Spaceballs: The Lunch Box, Spaceballs: the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs: the Flame Thrower.” – Yogurt.
I have to agree with that famous movie quote from Spaceballs: The Movie. Merchandising is where the money is made, but how far is too far when it comes to attaching a name to a product? Some people think that there are some products that shouldn't bear the name of their favorite video game series or mascot.
What do you think? Could you love a video game franchise so much that you would buy anything with its name attached to it?
Well if you are willing to buy any of the next 10 fake products, then allow me to bestow upon you the title of ultimate fan boy and ask that you back at least 10 paces away from my person. Thank you and enjoy our list of 10 products you never want to see endorsed by your favorite video game series or characters.
Warning: some of the following products could be seen as obscene and maybe of the scary feminine product type.
[Thanks to Dtoid reader, Domataos for the photos!]
1. Sonic the Hedgehog Exlax: For when you really need to go fast.
2. BloodRayne Tampons: For when there’s too much blood.
3. Spartan Condoms: Makes you bang like the God of War.
4. Mega Man Viagra: So you too can pew, pew, pew!
5. Princess Peach Birth Control: Works even against reptiles.
6. Bomberman Imodium: Prevention against bombs in your pants.
7. World of Warcraft Diapers: For when getting up during a raid isn’t an option.
8. Mario Bros. Liquid Drain Cleaner: We can get anything out of your pipes, even Goombas.
9. Anti-Toad Brand Canesten: Kills the fungus. Dead.
10. Honey BBQ Chocobo Wings: Sword slaughtered freshness from our factory to your table.
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.