A little over a month since the launch of Operation 'Zombie Bunker', Nordic and The Farm 51 have launched Hell & Damnation's fourth piece of DLC, which can be downloaded on Steam for £2.99/$3.99/ €3.99.
The additions that Full Metal Rocket bring to Hell & Damnation are primarily multiplayer-based, with three new multiplayer maps, weapons, and a brand new Survival mode among other things. A full list of additions can be found below. If you've missed out on any of the previous DLC, 'DLC Bundle 1' for Hell & Damnation has also been launched.
Given what Nordic said some time ago about how much DLC it plans to release this year for Hell & Damnation, fans should expect around three more before the end of the year.
- Three classic multiplayer maps now shine in their HD glory including new gameplay options: Meatless, Blink, Mines suited for different modes (Survival, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag), featuring the new Survival mode style
- New Survival mode: single player Survival mode with dedicated Leaderboards: play with limited ammo, and avoid being killed to gain access to weapon lockers and to proceed to the next area
- One new HD Survival map: Town
- One new HD map for all multiplayer modes: Prison
- New multiplayer skins: SS Zombie and Leper
- New enemies: Executioner and Beast
- New weapon for multiplayer mode: Mine