Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box announced
Thirteen games for the price of thirteen games!
It's Final Fantasy's 25th anniversary this year, and you better believe Square Enix won't pass up the chance to sell things it's sold before in celebration. Still, when it's packaged this nicely, it's easy to see why folks'll buy it.
Currently slated for a December release in Japan, the Ultimate Box contains all thirteen main games in the series, complete with a range of bonus materials. From the very first NES adventure to that one about the people who were slaves to a thing that was a monster and then Australians showed up, all those classic adventures will be compiled for your convenience.
The games aren't unified to a single platform, so fans will still need a PS2, PSP, and PS3 to take advantage of it. Square's not yet said if this'll leave Japan yet. The publisher's e-Shop will exclusively sell it for ¥35,000 at the moment.
A video disc, art collection, and a digital earring code for FFXIV will be in there too. Check below for the full list of contents:
Setup email comments
- Final Fantasy (PS1, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy II (PS1, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy III (PSP, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy IV (PS1, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy V (PS1, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy VI (PS1, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy VII International (PS1, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy VIII (PS1, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy IX (PS1, 4 discs)
- Final Fantasy X (PS2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XI Vana Del Collection 2 (PS2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XII (PS2, 1 disc)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, 1 disc)
- Special anniversary video disc
- Crystal ArtWorks -- an anniversary visual art collection
- A two disc anniversary music selection CD
- Final Fantasy XIV Mogu Mogu Earring item code
- Mini replica of Amano FF 25th Anniversary visual and stand
[via andriasang]Photo Gallery: (5 images)
Click to zoom - browse by swipe, or use arrow keys
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.