Far Cry 3 'Insane Edition' features bobblehead, DLC
Ubisoft has today announced an obligatory collector's edition for Far Cry 3. It intends to milk the pre-release popularity of the game's main antagonist, as the centerpiece of the so-called Insane Edition is a crossdressing bobblehead of Vaas Wahine.
In addition to the figure, the game is packaged in a "survival kit" box that includes a physical "Insanity Guide" book. You'll also get access to the following in-game content:
- Monkey Business: A new quest giver, Hurk, with four missions that amount to roughly an extra hour of play.
- The Lost Expeditions: Two additional missions with a special Japanese Gun weapon.
- Hunter Pack -- M700 rifle with three skins.
- Warrior Pack -- handcrafted dagger with two tribal tattoos.
- Predator Pack -- four rare predators and a bow for multiplayer.
Another day, another collector's edition. Still, the attached trailer promoting it is pretty good. I do enjoy the line between funny and murderously dark that Vaas has going on. Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.