CCP doesn't pad its blogs with professional speak and bull crap. They just cut to the point and talk like the rest of us. The blog post is worth reading just for enjoyment's sake.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We’ve rebalanced small, medium and large Null ammo. I came back from vacation and Tallest had done this. He’s a pretty cool dude.
- We’ve buffed some of the modules launched in Crucible. You can now whine about how overpowered they are.
- When one of your friends logs on and get an annoying pop-up with his picture, you can now click the picture and start a conversation, telling him how annoying the pop-up is.
- The skills list now has a filter box so you can track down your individual skills. This is pretty great if you have a lot of them.
- Starbase fuel notifications are now shown in your calendar. You know why? Because it makes goddamn sense, that’s why.
- The watchlist now holds 15 people and you can drag and drop to re-arrange them. If you don’t have any friends, this isn’t relevant to you.
- We’ve added autocomplete and search hints to the asset search function from Crucible. SEARCHING HAS SUDDENLY BECOME REALLY EXCITING. Or not, but you know what I mean.
There are more changes in the full dev diary, and there is even some advice to help you get rid of mosquitoes.
crucible 1.1 and soundwave's animal safety advice [EVE Online.com]
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.