7:00 PM on 09.02.2009
The containers are ready, the consoles (all 35 of them) are ready, the TV's are almost ready (six are set up, HDTV is on the way, and a few more regular TV's are on the way as well. The living-room setups have been made (seats and all), the camping ground is ready and last but not least, we've quadruppled last year's space!
The only thing we still don't have enough is registered guests! (though that number didn't mean anything last year, we had 10 registered guests but in the end 50 people showed up over the course of the three days). So if you're up for three days of gaming and other general madness starting this Friday, register on our site and join us for the craziest three days you'll ever experience (unless you come back next year, then it will be even better AGAIN.)
So what have we got for you?
- Free taxi-service to and from the Station of Essen (Belgium) or Roosendaal (Holland)
- A shitload of consoles/games and TV's
- A place to put your tent (in case you want to sleep over the course of three days)
- Breakfast (but around noon time since most people only get up around that time )
- Loads of other gamers willing to play games
- Great atmosphere
- Some really rare and downright bizarre peripherals (snowboard for Xbox, Beat-mania, GameCube chainsaw, etc.)
- A great time reliving the highpoints of your gaming-career
So if you've got a chance of visiting us this weekend (even if its just for one day or a few hours, it'll be worth it!), make an account on our specialised NARPed-site, which we've built specifically to organise 'large-scale' NARPs.
If you're not from Europe, but would like to use our Web site for your own NARP, just check our previous post. We'll be starting to build a completely new one after the current NARP is done.
If you want to see some pictures from the previous narps we did, check out our gallery:
Hope to see you all there!
mistic & Po0ky
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.