First I wake up to ninjas, and now this. Happy Monday to me, indeed!
I'm not here to yap about what I thought of the demo -- find out for yourself. Don't have a Japanese Xbox Live account? Hit the jump to find out how to make one for yourself, if you haven't already.
Creating your own Japanese Xbox Live Silver Account
1) Head on over to Microsoft's passport Web site (if you're logged in to a current account, make sure to sign out). Sign up for a new, free Hotmail account.
2) When asked, remember to answer that you're from Japan -- don't worry, you dirty liar, we won't judge you.
3) The next part, which would be the "trickiest," is entering some additional information about where you are from. You'll have to enter bogus information. The following should work fine (the phone number is for a Domino's Pizza near Akebonobashi Station in Tokyo):
Postal code: 150-2345
Phone Number: 098-974-0604
4) Once you've activated your new Hotmai account, it's time to head on over to your Xbox 360. Switch profiles if necessary (the X button) and create a new profile, and a new Xbox Live account.
5) You'll next have to sign in with your new Japanese passport. Keep the number for Domino's Pizza Akebonobashi handy, because you're going to need to enter it again. Also, you might get hungry.
6) Create a gamertag and ... that's it!
Anything downloaded off of the Japanese marketplace can be played using accounts from other regions. Enjoy yourself, and save me a slice of pizza if you decide to order any.
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.