3:00 PM on 02.03.2011
Square Enix has announced that the Obsidian-developed roleplaying sequel, Dungeon Siege III, has been given a release date of May 31 in North American. European gamers will get to sniff it early, with a May 27 launch.
It seems that no release is complete without preorder bonuses, and Square has revealed those as well. Here's the swag you can grab, and where to nab it:
- GameStop: Burning Band of Scorch (increased damage + fire damage), Talisman of the Grand Mage (reduced damage, automatic damage dealt to enemies within close range)
- Steam: Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II. Full games!
- Amazon: Bite of Arukun (ability to poison enemies or weaken their defense)
- Best Buy: Sacred Heart of the Legion (health increase, pushes enemies back after they attack player)
- Walmart: Mini comic and strategy guide
I'm pretty hyped for this game. After beating Two Worlds II, I'm getting antsy for another good roleplayer. This might do quite nicely!
Get comment replies by email. settings
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.