Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen launches April 23
Capcom has set a solid date for their expansion for Dragon's Dogma. Scheduled for April 23 in North America (and April 26 in Europe), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available as either a full game digital download or a physical disc. It adds a new area, enemies, missions and more to the already large original game. The price? Only $39.99.
If you got down with the original game, you'll be able to export your characters to this new tale, and then use them to earn new skills, and try on new armor and weapons. Beyond this, you'll get a bonus 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones, and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six more costumes for free with Dark Arisen. Nice!
For those new to the Dragon's Dogma, don't worry; you'll be able to start from the beginning.
Capcom says that they've worked in some improvements from feedback, so expect easier travel and a better menus.
See the list below for Capcom's list of new content for this expansion.
Setup email comments
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus…
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.