1:15 PM on 08.18.2011
Take a look at the Dishonored image above. Those are law enforcers on robotic stilts. They are the STILT POLICE (not the official name), and I have so many questions about them. In fact, let's list them:
- Why are those policemen on stilts?
- Won't putting policemen on stilts make them excellent targets?
- Won't putting policemen on stilts make it incredibly easy to trip them up?
- Shouldn't the cops be inside something protective rather than exposed like that?
- Aren't those stilts incredibly thin and weak-looking in comparison to the top-heavy design?
- What kind of police chief would authorize the concept of Stilt Police?
Go check out the rather modest selection of screens while I continue to fear a future where the protectors of society are forced to stagger around on thin mechanical legs.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.