Details emerge on MAG patch 1.07
I've been told that there are a lot of Dtoiders who love MAG. If I could commit myself to a multiplayer first-person shooter (or had any skill at them), I'd probably join in on the fun. The persistent world it features is highly appealing to me.
If you are one of the proud followers, there's a new patch coming in with features that you may appreciate. Here's a quick rundown of what Zipper Interactive has told us is coming:
- A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period.
- Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map.
- Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way.
- Redesigned versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps that include new obstacles and repaired exploits.
- New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments.
- Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance.
Hmmm... Double XP for an hour every day? I guess I could play for an hour a day. Of course, twice nothing is still nothing, so I don't fancy my odds for progressing through the ranks on such a feature. Anyway, it's all coming early next month. Does this stuff have you guys panting?
MAG v1.07 Available Early August [PlayStation Blog] Setup email comments
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community fisters
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.