8:00 AM on 01.18.2014
Further competitive rules restrictions added
Infinity Ward has pushed out Call of Duty: Ghosts' first update of the year on the Xbox 360, addressing complaints from users regarding its Broadcaster mode and how it would sometimes cause the game to crash.
The update also adds a 'kill feed' option to Broadcaster mode, as well as several new restriction options for matches using competitive rules. Full details of the patch can be read below and over on the Call of Duty forum.
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules (currently LAN only).
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.