All good multiplayer games need a bustling community, and from the sound of it, the PC combat title Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has its fair share of players. Upwards of 1.2 million copies have been sold in its first nine months, according to developer Torn Banner Studios. There's even an infographic breaking sales down by region.
On that note, a relevant update for the game on Steam adds character customization and a number of other changes/fixes, should you want to stand out above the crowd (even if you gotta shout out loud). There's a full list of what's new in Content Update 2 below.
Other changes and fixes in Content Update 2 are below:Photo Gallery: (2 images)
* Server browser fixes!(Tabs works better, favorites work better, browser now uses the Steamworks library optimally and is less likely to make your router cry, etc)
* Tavern map length reduced to 10 minutes.
* Stamina drain from successfully parrying attacks slightly reduced.
* Vanguard primary weapon knockback values toned down.
* Two-hander flinch duration down from 1.1 to 1.0.
* Special daze duration down from 2 to 1.8.
* Crossbow projectile speeds are lower, and the difference between light and heavy crossbow is less drastic.
* Corrected Bardiche sprint attack being .15 faster than other sprint attacks.
* Flail overhead windup from .55 to .5.
* Heavy Flail overhead windup from .6 to .55.
* Spear slash windup from .425 to .475.
* Spear stab windup from .575 to .6.
* Brandistock slash windup from .45 to .5.
* Brandistock stab windup from .55 to .6.
* Fixed the attack grunt sound sometimes desyncing and playing after a late feint server-side.
* Fixed several map exploits.
* Fixed flinch disabling dodge if it occurs in an attack windup.
* Fixed counterattacks maintaining a parry box and blocking attacks during your counter.
* Fixed movement slow persisting after canceling a bow draw.
* Fixed crossbow forced reload after being hit.
* Fixed rebinding primary attack breaking the scoreboard keybind.
* Fixed some broken assets on various maps (missing collision/textures/etc.)
* Fixed missing Norse Sword icon and Falchion model in weapon select.
* Fixed the furthest target in the archer tutorial being unhittable.
* Fixed peasants spawning with weapons
* Fixed peasant death animations
* Fixed peasant hats turning into helmets when shot off with arrows
* Fixed objective labels (Mason messages were being display for Agatha objectives)
Click to zoom - browse by swipe, or use arrow keys
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.