More PS3 goodness, after the jump.
If that isn't enough to satisfy your cravings, there is more...
Other new additions to the PLAYSTATION Store this week include the arcade classic, Rampart ™, which is downloadable in its entirety, a video for the PS3-exclusive Warhawk™, and a trailer for Burnout™ Paradise.
Looking for details? We have you covered.
- *Calling All Cars Full Game ($9.99): Calling All Cars is a high-octane, fast-action game of cops 'n' robbers from the creative director of the Twisted Metal® franchise and the original God of War®, David Jaffe. Take on the role of a bounty hunter careening around a stylish cartoon world on the hunt for criminals on the loose. With more than 10 vehicles and four different levels to choose from, Calling All Cars combines demolition derby style action, crazy weapon pickups, humor, and a throwback to classic arcade games.
- *Rampart Full Game ($4.99): Defeat enemy ships while preventing your opponent from damaging castle walls! In this classic arcade title, strategy is the key to victory as you prepare for battle, build and repair your territories, and fire away at enemies.
- *Warhawk Video (free): Learn about air combat and preview your arsenal of weapons in the latest video from Warhawk, the first multiplayer, fully immersive online-only game available this summer exclusively for the PS3 system.
- *Burnout Paradise Trailer (free): Get a sneak peak at EA's gorgeous racing title with this new trailer.
- *Rampage™ Video (free): Prepare to re-live all of the incredible monster mashing mayhem in this Rampage World Tour video!
For those of you who felt that Xbox Live was stealing all your thunder, this has to be welcomed news. That should hold you off, while Sony figures out how to leverage the power of its creative think tank, and starts cranking out more "must have" games for you to buy.
You mean to tell me that you're still reading this? Fire up "old faithful", and start downloading some fun. Oh, and don't forget to come back here and comment about the game. Was it worth the wait? Rumor has it that it rocks the house down.
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.