When Call of Duty Elite was announced, there was the promise of exclusive original programming, and our first glimpse of this will be at XP. It's being made by Will Arnett and Jason Bateman's production company dumbdumb in partnership with Ben Silverman's Electus Studio.
Other miscellaneous happenings on the schedule:
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to paintball firefight across a life-size replica of Modern Warfare 2's Scrapyard level.
- The opportunity to speed-run the infamous Modern Warfare 2 The Pit training sequence, for real.
- A military-style zip-line plunge across the Call of Duty XP compound.
- Suiting up for one-on-one battle in Juggernaut Sumo.
- Rations and refreshment for sale at Modern Warfare 2's iconic Burgertown fast food joint.
- A comprehensive Call of Duty armory and museum, featuring concept art and unique memorabilia from the entire franchise.
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.