A second piece of Brutal Legend DLC is slated to hit PSN and Xbox LIVE soon -- as in December 17th, soon. Dubbed “Hammer of Infinite Fate,” the content adds several new Eddie Riggs outfits, a few item upgrades, and four fresh multiplayer maps. Sounds f'ing metal, right? Below are some quick-hits.
- The three new outfits for Eddie Riggs are as follows: Mountain Man, Black Metal, and Zaulia Threads. Seven more back patches and even new paint for the Deuce are coming as well.
- Those having trouble locating all the serpents should be pleased with the “Oculus of the Lost,” one of the new items introduced by "Hammer of Infinite Fate." The Oculus operates like a GPS, pointing out the locations of these numerous and sometimes well-hidden stone beasts. (Sorry, GameFAQs.)
- Purchasers will also be able to get their hands on three fresh (and sharp) weapons: the Eye of Sorrow, The Disgorger, and the Coiling Maw.
- New Achievements and Trophies.
- And finally, the four new maps are: the Altar of Blood, Coiled Remains, Crucible of the Titans, and the Amplified Cliffs. All of which will supposedly pack an “in-game element of surprise,” according the official release.
The DLC is slated to hit at 480 Microsoft Banana Dollars over Xbox LIVE and around five bucks ($4.99) over PSN, which seems like a rather rad deal. How many of you are interested in this?