8:00 AM on 05.28.2011
Bethesda has published details concerning Brink's first batch of downloadable content. We knew the first DLC would be free, so some people expected a few crappy costumes. Prepare to be surprised!
The Agents of Change pack features new maps, equipment, abilities and costumes, all for nothing. Here's what's on offer:
- New Maps: Founder's Tower and Labs.
- New Weapons Attachments: Bayonets and Weapon Shields.
- New Outfits: The Sad Punk and The Limey.
- New Abilities: UAV for Operatives, Napalm Grenade for Soldiers, Pyro Mine for Engineers, Field Regen Unit for Medics, Tactical Scanner for any class.
- New Level Cap: Players can now take their characters to Level 24.
Well, you can color me impressed. The update is due to arrive some time in June.
Vile douchelords afoot?
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsComments not appearing?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.