So after playing the Beta for a few hours, I think I can form some opinions on it.
- Plays a lot like the other Battlefields. But I guess that is to be expected. And I'm not
entirely sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
- Sniping is quite difficult. Maybe I'm just used to Call of Duty 4, but it seems like your
bullets don't travel as fast as they should. There's often a second or two delay when
sniping. Not sure if it's first day lag, or if the physics are just off. I guess I'll find out.
- It can be really intense. 4 tanks firing at each other, while someone launches artillery,
and people come flying at you in Humvee's. I never got into the other Battlefield on 360, so
maybe this isn't new. But wow is it fun.
- The destructible environments are insane. Just about every building can be almost
completely destroyed. Along with every fence, tree, etc. Nothing beats driving through a
wall with a tank and killing two people on the other team.
- Maybe it was just the early crowd, but I only heard a handful of people speaking through
my games. Hope that changes.
- Graphically, it's nice. Nothing special, but the destructible environments look really cool.
- The servers are still very jumpy. Took me 10 tries to get into my first game. But once I
was there, I stayed in the same lobby for all of my games so it wasn't too much of a
I don't remember agreeing to an NDA, so hopefully no one at Activision kills me.