1. I'm deaf in my right ear. My left ear is a super bionic ear because of it.
2. I still have a Nintendo Power subscription even though its basically useless. What can I say, its a nostalgic thing.
3. I'm a computer science major and I hope to get my foot in the door of programming games one day.
4. If i never make it as a programmer, I would like to write scripts for movies. Don't worry, I'll stay the hell away from gaming if I ever do!
5. I think rez HD is an awful awful game. You are all delusional and taking PCP when you play it I bet.
6. I like watching shows like CSI, even though I know most of them are awful. Thats part of the fun of it.
7. I used to like watching Attack of the Show, because I fooled myself into thinking it was about gaming.
8. I think macs are the stupidest thing ever unless you are my mother. As gamers you should all know that it is pointless to own one unless you work in the entertainment industry and are required to make super fancy graphics and video to make a living.
9. The same as number 8 but with linux, and that i just think its useless altogether.
10. I'm an avid golfer, enjoy watching the pros every now and then, but I hate Tiger Woods' guts. Something about him rubs me the wrong way.