Totally jumped on the bandwagon here, I was going to make a list with ten things but damn I had nothing to write in 10....
1) Besides video games, car stereos are a huge passion of mine and I actually had a complete car stereo before I even owned my first car and Iíve spent easily $10k in the past 9 years on said audio equipment. Iíve also attended around 15 or so competitions and I have 11 trophies and 5 certificates.
2) I am 23 and I am banker! Thatís right I screwed you ALL over..mwa ha ha ha. Kidding as I live in Canada and we are doing pretty darn good and I have not lost a second of sleep worrying if my job is in jeopardy. I did four years of college and I received my BBA with my major in marketing and yeah, I now bank, weird.
3) My lucky number!
Iím very empathetic and I get choked up easily, gotta problem? I got teary eyed at the end of Gran Torino and any sad chick flick (my GF likes em) Iíll be the one with watery eyes and not her. Hell, even if something overly happy happens Iíll tear up!
4) Iíve moved quite a bit in my life times, 9 times to be exact and I absolutely HATE IT!
5) I consider myself to be pretty artistic. I love to draw and sketch but I cannot get anything out of my head onto paper the way I want it to but I can look at a picture and re-create it. I love drawing cartoons but anything I try to draw that is life like (real people) = fail.
6) I love music, hence car stereos. I play guitar and piano and I am self taught in both areas. I can sit on my computer for hours making up stupid songs with audio programs. I love to tap and beat out rhythms and it annoys the crap out of anyone who can hear me as I guess I donít know when to stop.
7) Someone else on Dtoid is deaf in their right ear, well I am very hard of hearing in my right ear and I was born that way. You can also re-create this amazing experience by getting someone to cover their mouth with their hand and talk to you as thatís what it sounds like in my right ear, all muffled up.
8) My favorite sports are Volleyball, Basketball and Ultimate (Frisbee) I currently play Vball every Monday night after work and I hope to get in on some Ultimate this summer as I need to get into shapeÖ.
9) I have a man room, thatís right a MAN ROOM! Itís got my computer desk (computer as well), trophies, beer fridge, figurines, wall scrolls, movies and games in it!
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.