1.I love Guardian Heroes and have a story about it. When I was about 13 years old I got a new pair of rollerblades and my mum took me to a local rink. Whilst skating around I slipped and broke my wrist. My mum didn't believe me and made me skate around for another half hour, still refusing to believe that i had broken a bone for the rest of the day. The next morning when my wrist had swollen and i was in agony, she took me to A&E and lo and behold it was broken. Out of sheer guilt she bought me a new game, that game was Guardian Heroes.
2. I don't just listen to Jungle.
3. I'm a socialist, vegetarian, feminist pacifist. In short I am the liberal agenda made flesh.
4. I've been playing games since the age of 3. My earliest memories are of a port of Dig Dug for the IBM 186.
5. I play Starcraft at least once a year against my dad. It is my favourite game and the game we played most together when I was little.
6. I have bought and played Half Life 2 on two separate occasions and on different formats. At neither point have I enjoyed myself.
7. I once went into a used bookstore that also sold hardcore porn. I'm such a geek that rather than buying anything with a naked woman in it, i picked up a rare copy of Judge Dredd: The Pit. Judge Dredd is my favourite comic book character.
8. I have a recurring nightmare in which myself, my dad and my sister are chased through the Arndale centre in Manchester by Daleks. The nightmare always ends with us being pushed into a giant meat grinder.
9. I have a degree in Philosophy and my favourite philosophical text is 'Anti-Semite and Jew' by Jean-Paul Sartre. It explores the way that prejudice stems from a desire to simplify the world and absolves individuals of the responsibility to make judgments about the people around them.
10. Junglistgamer doesn't agree with anything you say but would defend to the death your right to say it.