I'm a 26 year old gamer from Amsterdam, The Netherlands, who was brought up with PC games and Nintendo. My first gaming experiences where on the MSX and the C64 but the first game that I really remember playing was Prince of Persia on my 80286 PC.
After that I was hooked on games, especially the Lucas Arts and Sierra adventure games engaged me in a way I never thought possible before that. The day I saw a NES at a friends place with Super Mario Bros. on it I had to get one and after whining a lot my father finally got me one... Mario, Zelda, Metroid... they where all mine to play now and ate up so many hours of my childhood, I was a Nintendo kid and my love for Nintendo's games remain till this day.
I took a break from console gaming after the SNES era even though I stuck with PC games for the entire time. I had a gamecube which I didn't own many games for because I only bought it to play Metroid Prime. A few years back I bought a Nintendo DS on a whim. The DS rekindled my love for console gaming and got me to keep up with gaming news (here on Destructoid) and also got me to buy a Wii.
I also own a European TF2 server:
Some of my all time favourite games are:
* Monkey Island 1/2 (PC)
* Day of the Tentacle (PC)
* Civilization 4 (PC)
* Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
* Super Mario World (SNES)
* Fallout 1/2 (PC)
* The Ace Attorney Series (DS)
* The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
* Chrono Trigger (SNES)
* Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (PC)
* Portal (PC)
* Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
* Knights of the Old Republic (PC)
* Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
* Sam and Max: Hit the Road (PC)
* Super Metroid (SNES)
* Metroid Prime (GCN)
* Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS)
* Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Games currently playing:
* Audiosurf [PC]
* The Witcher [PC]
* Team Fortress 2 [PC]
* Civilization IV [PC]
* Zack & Wiki [Wii]
Game Machines I own(ed):
* Many PC's
* Nintendo DS
Well, the first FNF since the heavy update and the first day of the next free weekend. Class limits on the heavy are in place so that we won't get heavy fortress 2... For the rest, another round of custom maps and hopefully we can do some pick ups and RPS as well... So come one, come all for another great round of Euro FNF.
* arena_starship_b2 - Caffeine made the first custom arena map based on starships middle point, it played well during the initials playtests.
* cp_industrial - An attack/defend map which plays at night, looks good and seems fun.
* cp_fallout - Good looking CP map with a great name... Heard it played well on the US server so let's try it out on the European one.
The important information:
Map Pack - This has most of the customs on the server and the few that aren't on there will be downloaded automatically when and if they get played.
If you had a reserved slot on Caffeine's server, you will have it on this one as well, if you don't and want a reserved spot: mail me your Steam ID on FNF [at] ams-sec [dot] org
Time: 18:00 UTC (That's GMT fyi)
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [FastDL|Customs|Stock|HLStatsX|Voting]
Password: N/A (Unless we get enough regulars, in that case the password will be 'littlecart')