10. I love video games. I even have a blog of my own that deals with video games, me being fat, having a daughter, and all of that. It's at ima420r.com
. My daughter even has one with her artwork, artbykra.com
9. I learned to play trumpet in Elementary school and was in the band through Jr High
8. I listen to Nobody Likes Onions
and love it.
7. I remember going to Target on University Ave with my mom and buying an Atari 2600. It came with Pac Man but she bought Asteroids too. She used to flip the score (got so high that it went back to zero like a cars mileage might do) on Pac Man, and when I did it with Asteroids I was so excited!
6. I drink a liter of 151 proof rum a week. I hope to make this amount lower in the near future, but my job just won't let me (STRESS AND ANGUISH!).
5. I used to think Chris Hardwick was a douche, but after listening to the Nerdist
podcast and watching @Midnight & Talking Dead, I kinda like him.
4. I think I'd like to try doing stand up comedy, at least once. If I bomb, so be it. If I don't, so be it. I'm no Louie CK but I have a view of the world.
3. I have a 13 year old daughter (as of 2014, please add 1 year for every year past 2014)
2. I watch "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" though I sometimes fall asleep.
1. When I was in high school I made online software similar to AOL, so similar in fact that I could have easily competed with it when it came out, but this was a few years earlier and I just kinda dropped it. I have not done any programming since I was in high school.