Yes I know Capcom usually does DLC with it's games like Mega Man 9 and Lost Planet, however those content are pretty decent and pretty cheap. However the street fighter 4 DLC is CRAP and so is the pricing.
First is Chapionship Mode:
"Championship Mode expansion will contain
* Replay Mode - Record, upload, and download top matches to share with the Street Fighter IV community. Players can analyze top tiered fighters matches, leave voter feedback for others, and share their own triumphant victories.
* New Points System - Two new points systems to measure your skill (Championship and Tournament Points)
* Enhanced Tournament Matching System - Skill level matching system offers improved tournament match making for beginners and mid-level players. Competitors earn Grade Points (GP) to earn entry into more advanced tournaments."
Now this isn't really a problem for me since it has some extra modes BUT the question is why the hell isn't this included in the 60 dollar retail disc. And a move like this smells like a Scamo move to me since it seems like it would be something already included in the disc.
Now here is what really grinds my gears:
"Five costume packs containing alternative outfits for five characters will release weekly for 320 MS points on the Xbox Live Marketplace and $3.99 in the PlayStation store. The release schedule follows
* 2/17 - Brawler Pack DLC Pack will include alternate costumes for: Zangeif, E.Honda, Rufus, El Furete, and Abel.
* 2/24 - Femme Fatale Pack will include alternate costumes for: Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, Rose, and C.Viper.
* 3/3 - Shoruken Pack will include alternate costumes for: Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.
* 3/10 - Shadowloo Pack will include alternate costumes for: Seth, M.Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and Vega.
* 3/17 - Classic Pack will include alternate costumes for: Guile, Dhalsim, Fei-Long, Blanka, and Gen."
4 bucks for costume packs Really Capcom?!?! And if you want the full set it will cost you an additional 20 dollars what the heck is up with that? Alternate Costume packs are usually a inclusion in every fighting game for free.