State: Utah (No, I'm not mormon!)
Birthday: March 31st, 1986
I'm a female gamer and I've been playing video games for as long as I can rememeber! I have my brother to thank for that, LOL! Yes, I am a Nintendo Nerd (hence the n in "n nerd13"). But I do like the PS2 and PS3, I'm indifferent about the 360. I could live without it. But I do own an Original NES (in it's original box), Super NES, N64, GameCube and a Wii! And I have 2 Nintendo Handhelds. A Gameboy Color and a DS.
I also have a PS2 (I'm too poor for a PS3 right now :(, sad day).
Consoles I Own: NES
Handhelds: Gameboy Color
Current Fave Games: Persona 3 FES
The Legend of Zelda series
Metal Gear Solid series
Video Game WANNNNT!: Guitar Hero - World Tour
Fatal Frame 2
I know that GH3 is pretty much old news about now. But since I'm poor, I'm not able to afford GH - World Tour or even RockBand. But I'm working on it!
I'm not the greatest GH player in the world, mainly because I cannot get my small hand to reach that stupid Orange button!!! So I'm a player of the medium sort. And I'm pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.
I have been playing GH3 for about a year now. And in that time, I have been trying to get 100% on all the songs that I can (I know... Who doesn't try that same thing?) Well, after a year of trying. I finally got 100% on "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions. Every time that I would try, I would miss 1 NOTE!!! Just one! But today (2-13-2009) I finally DID IT!!!
I DID IT!
And I'm sorry pedrovay, I have to rub this one in!!! LOL!!! I beat his score on "Prayer of the Refugee" by Rise Against.
I'm fairly new here.... This is only my 3rd blog. But here goes!
10) I'm a security guard. It's not uncommon to have female security guard, but one of the field I'm looking into doesn't have many female's. And that's okay! I'm looking into being an Automotive Tech.
9) I hate bluetooth headsets, and I avoid them as much as possible. I will admit that they are useful for somethings, like talking while driving. And I have a friend that has one that he uses with his PS3. But outside the car and gaming, they should NOT be used. I mean just watch the people who use them! They look like they are talking to themselves. And I'm at work and someone has it on, they answer the phone and say hi. I think that the are talking to me. But NO! Grrr...
8) I'm in constant need of Chap Stick. My lips get chapped really easy, and it's annoying. Anyone have any?
7) I love Dr. Pepper!. It's an adiction...
6) If you let me be, I'm a talkive person! I'm an open book. And I'll tell my life story to anyone who will listen! Not that it would be to entertaining. But I do actually have some interesting stories. And if you don't wanna hear me talk about anything... Just tell me to shut up. lol!
5) I've had about 7 to 10 jobs since about 2004. Yeah... not my proudest thing. But the job i'm currently at, I've had about a year and a half. So it's getting better!
4) Not only am I a Gamer, I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan! Yep, Harry Potter! I LOVE the books! I know just about everything there is to know about them! I have 14 Harry Potter books (both Britsh and American editions of the books), 7 Movies (even though 5 are out), Harry Potter 1 - 4 on the GameCube, PS2 and PC. Harry Potter 5 on the PS2 and Wii! And a BUNCH of collectors items that I own.
3) I'm a text whore! I really am! Just ask my friends! It's the most awesome thing ever invented! It's easier to get a hold of me by texting me... Not that it's imposible to call me...
2) I can't stand liers! Not even little white ones, depending on the occation. I know that this is a hypocrite
statement, but I do have my share of little white lies. But not as often as most!
1) And the number 1 thing about me!: I'm one of the most trustworthy and honest people you will ever meet! Really! I am! I'll keep anything secret! And when I'me being honest, sometimes it can be brutal.
Persona 3 FES is one of the most addicting game that I have ever played. Not to mention that it's the first RPG that I've played. I've been into Action/Adventure and Shooter games, so I thought that I would give this one a try. And I love it! (I blame you for that Peter! LOL!) When I first started this game, I named the main charater Aaron. I got up to level 5 with him. One day, I thought it would be fun to start a second game. Kind of like a second playthrough. But I was playing both at the sametime. Why I did this, I'll never know. So the second game, I named him Link Knil (I thought it was funny!). I kept going with this game, completely forgetting about my first game. Here is how it stands with my charaters:
Aaron: Level 5
Gameplay Time: Approx. 3 hrs and 30 min
Link: Level 41
Gameplay Time: Approx. 40-42 hrs
Here's the no no:
Couple days ago, I desided to play my first game. Just for kicks and giggles. So there I am in Tartarus (which I agree with Junpei, it does sound like a toothpaste!), grinding away, trying to level up. I haven't even beaten the Boss on F10 yet. And it was 3 Dancing Hands. The first battle, I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. Okay, let's try again.... Nope..... Okay, that hurt.... Third times the charm! I go back down to F1 and save at the clock, I don't want to that again! All was saved and I put the game down. Couple nights ago, I picked it up again to play Link's game. I was coming up to a Full Moon. Went to load the game and guess what I see.... 2 games with the name Aaron on it! OMG! I saved over my second game by accident! And now I have to start back at the beggining!
Moral of the story: Don't play 2 separate games of the same game at once! And if you do, make sure the saves are MILES away from each other!
Hello! As it says in my 'about me' section, I'm Erin. I'm 22 years old, and I live in Utah. And no, I'm NOT mormon. Just in case you are wondering. I will be repeating somethings in my 'about me' section.
I just wanted to mention that even though I am a Nintendo Nerd, I do like other consoles. I just happen to really like Nintendo... I do have a PS2, and THANK GOD that I do. Because I am on this MAJOR Persona 3 FES kick right now! As you can tell from my icon right now. And to be perfectly honest, it's the first RPG that I've played. Unless you want to count the GBA version of 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.' That was an RPG styled game. But ACTUAL RPGs, no I have not played. Don't ask me why, I do not know.
If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask! I'm an open book!