So I got this extra SNES, it has one controller and Super Mario World and Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure that needs a home. And I need idea's for Halloween costumes for me and my sons.
I can come up with a bunch of ideas that involve two of us, but having it be a trio makes my brain hurt. This is the first year that all 3 of us will be going. Last year we were King Arthur and the Black Knight. Year before we were Obi-Wan and Yoda.
The costumes: - One for me, one for my 3yr old son, and one for my 1 year old son (taking our different sizes into account)
- Should be in some theme, (ie they work together as a whole)
- Be geek related, games, movies, etc...
- I am willing to make them (if they can't be bought outright), but nothing too difficult.
The rules: - Post a comment with your idea (links/pics might help)
- I will pick the best one, or the one that sparks the final choice
- This will go until Sept 1st.
- I will Announce the winner that week
Terms & Conditions... Come up with something good or you will be publicly flogged
I will post follow up articles, just to keep the ideas flowing and fresh.