Continuation This post wouldn't be complete without this image.
6. You may have to go out of your way and pay extra to get a rumble controller, but at least your console doesn't RROD. Obviously rumble at the same time as motion control makes no sense, if it shakes the controller, it will make your character on the screen shake. Good thing they figured that out.
5. The PS3 is totally raping the Xbox360 in sales in Japan. Forget how many Wiis and PSPs consistantly go out the door, your PS3 is still selling by almost 10:1 over the 360... in Japan. I don't think the Japanese people like 3 red lights flashing at them.
4. PS3 has BluRay, therefore it's games will be longer. 50GB is a lot of space, that's about 5 times more than the Xbox 360's drive, therefore the games should be around 5 times longer. In fact, if MGS4 were ever to go to the 360 ,which will never happen because Kojima totally hates Microsoft, they would have to make it one fifth the length. It's science, and fact. Plus, those graphics would make the 360 run so hot that it would probably RROD anyway.
3. The Playstation3 is so powerful that one day it will cause the Robot Apocolypse after it becomes self aware. Developers are lazy, they don't want to spend the money and time to make a PS3 look as good as the 360 version because they are lazy. If they would simply study the hardware, then all games on the ps3 would look like that E3 2005 Killzone demo. Seriously, how hard can it be? As long as it doesn't RROD.
2. You can't message your friends while you are in a game, but at least you aren't paying money to be able to do it. You don't have to pay to play online, a few dollars a month is totally not worth the one or two advantages of Live, why pay for something that is just going to crash during the holidays anyway. Plus, if Live doesn't go down, it will probably RROD anyway.
1. RROD, RROD, are you getting the picture yet? Red Ring of Death is the most problematic problem that has ever occured in any electronic device ever. And you don't have to worry about it. But you damn well better not let anyone else forget about it.