My name is Charles Sanford, I'm 15 years old and I live in Vero Beach, Florida. My oldest memory of gaming is playing Donkey Kong Country with my dad when I was a kid. I have a PS3 and a gaming capable PC. In case you were wondering why I have such an odd username, it was my first account that I made for anything and so it is thoroughly ingrained into my memory. I'm game for events like FNF so shoot me a request and we can hit up some Killzone 2.
My other Interests include wimmenz, bodybuilding, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, fancy food, and movies.
My top 5 favorite games:
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
4. Mass Effect
5. Team Fortress 2
PSN - XCHSXDOMINATE
SteamID - Adultswim810
Live Account - XCHSXDOMINATE
The energy sword from the Halo series. Same process as the key blade, but I thought I'd clear some stuff up.
1. We can only work in two dimensions aside from sanding.
2. It's not really a woodshop class per se, but one of those weird "Technology" classes (I'm in 9th grade -_-). We switch between modules every week, and one of them happened to be wood. I'm out of it now, so sadly there won't be any more video game wood projects.
3. I HAVE NO PAINT AND AM POOR. But assured that if I somehow DO come across some paint and paint these projects, I'll be sure to blog it
There is also a sad story behind this. One of my friends actually hated it and said it was gay (he's not a gamer), and decided to sweep it off of the lunch table, thus breaking it. Luckily one of my other friends offered to fix it, and I'd say he did a pretty damn good job. Also 3 people thought it was the batmobile... I have no idea...