I have to say something quite awesome happened this week. For my Literature of the Supernatural class, as those of you who read my blog know, I wrote a blog here on Destructoid about the supernatural and fear. Which is awesome in and of itself because I got to do something enjoyable for my final project. When the thing left the front page of the Cblogs I was rather dissapointed because it didn't appear that anybody read it. Then I noticed Happyhead's blog who actually built off of what I said and wrote more on the subject. That alone got me all warm and fuzzy inside, But then Conrad put my piece on his top picks the next day which made me happy all over again. And this reminded me of how much I love this website. People actually give a shit about what I have to say here and I'm not just another faceless individual like I was on other websites. I love this website and I love you guys :)
1. Indianna Jones 4 is corny as hell. Aliens? ALIENS?! Damn it Lucas, you got Star Wars in my Indie.
oh yeah, spoilers
2. Shie Lebeouf apparently has more courage than Indianna Jones. Those people that got those bogus trading cards with their ticket will know what I'm talking about.
3. GTA4 is a great game. That being said, I hate how the vehicles control, and how you have to go do boring things with people to stay on their good side.
4. Failcast is hilarious. I was bored this Memorial day break so I sat listening to these the whole week.
5. Necros is a racist. Yeah I know this is old news but damn it, I'm really slow. REALLY slow.
6. Dyson has been getting lazy. That's two weeks in a row in which he has been late with the RetroforceGo!
7. Reverend is secretly planning Chad's demise, or maybe it's not that secretly considering he announced his plans on a podcast. Also, everybody gets a sandwich when Chad dies.
8. PC players are all Pedophiles. Jim Sterling said it so it must be true.
9. Hamza is very unenthusiastic when it comes to guest starring on podcasts.
10. Grim is always playing videogames. Whenever I turn my 360 on he is always online. Or it can just be that he just plays them at the same time I do but I am attempting to come up with excuses to why he always kicks my ass in COD4.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.