Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! After being super busy with school, Jordan has finally come back to tell us what he's played for the past few months. Sean and Darren also have things to say, too!
- Prototype 2 - Hotline Miami - Monaco - Sleeping Dogs - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Tokyo Jungle - Guardians of Middle Earth - Marvel Heroes - Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - Escape: the Curse of the Temple - Borderlands 2 - Break! (Music: "Done" from the Zombies soundtrack)
- Assassin's Creed 3 - LEGO Lord of the Rings - The Walking Dead - The Unfinished Swan - Into the Dead - Middle Manager of Justice - Listener questions!
So as usual, you can stream the show on our Podbean, download it here, or subscribe to us on iTunes! Leave a comment and let us know what you got for Christmas or whatever other winter holiday you may or may not celebrate. Also, if you just can't get enough of Zero Cool, check out the Bonus Round!
Good day everybody! We've got a brand spankin' new episode of Zero Cool for you. I had originally wanted this to be a Nintendo 64-themed episode, what with it being episode 64, but neither Sean nor Andrew really cared much about the Nintendo 64, and Jordan is still unfortunately MIA. Maybe next time! Until then, here's what we talked about on this episode.
- Letter Press - Andrew goes on a passionate monologue about iOS and handheld gaming
- Punch Quest - Puzzle and Dragon - Drunk Quest - Netrunner - Magic: the Gathering - Borderlands 2 - Break! (Music: "For River" from the To the Moon soundtrack)
- Awesomenauts - To the Moon - The Walking Dead - Sleeping Dogs - Monaco
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! For this episode, Chris Carter joins us to talk about a variety of things, but we just kept coming back to talking about Borderlands 2 for some reason. What else did we talk about? Read on to find out.
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. It's been awhile since we've last put up a podcast, (you can blame Borderlands 2 for that). The show notes for this one look a little lopsided, because after the break Sean talked about XCOM: Enemy Unknown for like half an hour straight. However, given how we started, that's not really a bad thing! Here's what we talked about:
- The weather
- Torchlight 2 - Borderlands 2 - Sleeping Dogs - Jamestown - Super Hexagon - The Binding of Isaac - Rayman Origins - FTL: Faster Than Light - Thomas Was Alone - To The Moon - Netrunner - Break! (Music: "Focus" from the Super Hexagon soundtrack)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We recorded another show this past Sunday, and I'm actually getting it up within a reasonable period of time. Here's what we talked about this episode.
FTL: Faster Than Light Borderlands 2 Torchlight 2 Guild Wars 2 Break! (Music: "Mantis Battle" from the FTL soundtrack)
Dark Souls Mark of the Ninja Banner Saga Fantastic Arcade
Super Hexagon Super Time Force Super GIRP The Unfinished Swan Unmanned Darksiders 2 The Doctors leave Bioware
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I've finally buckled down and gotten caught up with editing and uploading the podcasts I've been sitting on. I know you've all been on the edge of your seats, wondering when the next Zero Cool would come out. Well wait no longer! Today you get two great episodes, for the price of one!
Not only that, but we'll be recording tomorrow, and we're likely to talk about Borderlands 2 and FTL: Faster Than Light, among other things. Post some questions below and we'll be sure to answer them on the show, probably. Maybe.
So what did we talk about during the last two episodes? Let's see...
Episode 59: Director's cut - Hero Academy - Diablo III - Darksiders 2 - Sleeping Dogs - Dark Souls - Iron Brigade - Awesomenauts - Smite - New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Nintendo Power
- Break! (Music: "Katana Blaster [Constantly Playing Mix]" by Big Giant Circles)
- Polygon documentary
- Dust: an Elysian Tale - The Last Story - Guild Wars 2 - Siebzehn - Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) - Puzzle Craft
Episode 60: Like a cat in snow - PAX Prime 2012
- Super Time Force - Charlie Murder - Bastion - Guacamelee - WiiU
- Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Dark Souls - Super Amazing Wagon Adventure - Rock Band Blitz - Guild Wars 2 - Break! (Music: "Bombs" from the Polymer soundtrack)
- Hero Academy - Diamond Trust of London - Spelunky - Don't Starve - Glory to Rome - Super Hexagon - McPixel - Fart Cat - Guts - Steam Greenlight
- Darksiders 2 - Mark of the Ninja
So unlike usual, you can hit the links above to stream the shows, or directly download Episode 59 here and Episode 60 here. Let us know in the comments what you think, and leave us some questions for Episode 61!