Good day, ladies and gentlemen. We've got a new episode of the Zero Cool Podcast for your listening pleasure. This week, we welcome Brett Makedonski onto the show. His audio levels are a little low (we know), but we'll get that sorted out if he ends up as a recurring fixture. We talked about a sandwich of games between the bread of Valve announcements and Rockstar games.
- Valve announcements
- Fantastic Arcade
- Hohokum - Tearaway - The Binding of Isaac - Spelunky - Dead Space 3 - The Art of Video Games exhibit
- Scale - Gravity Ghost - Cookie Clicker - Legend of Dungeon - Break! (Music: "I'll Follow the Shark" from the Frog Fractions soundtrack)
- 868-HACK - Time Surfer - Volgarr the Viking - Boson X - Divekick - Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 - Nightmare - SeaFall - Grand Theft Auto V - Listener Questions!
So as usual, you can stream the show on our Podbean, or download it here. Leave us a comment if that sounds like something you'd like to do!
Good day ladies and gentlemen! In an effort to get these out in a relatively reasonable amount of time, we have a new episode for you. This one was recorded only a week ago, and that was just a week after PAX Prime 2013. Darren and Jordan talked about the games they saw at PAX, while Sean stewed about staying home. Here's everything we talked about:
- Audiosurf 2 - Octodad: Dadliest Catch - Crypt of the NecroDancer - Pixeljunk Inc. - Fantasia: Music Evolved - Galak-Z - Samurai Gunn - Hotline Miami 2 - Aaron Linde in the Omegathon
- Secrets of Rætikon - Owlboy - Transistor - More Omegathon stuff
- Break! (Music: "The Modern Things" by Björk)
- Gravity Rush - Spelunky - New Little King's Story - Rymdkapsel - Gone Home - Saint's Row IV - Steamworld Dig - Black Bar - Libertalia - Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - Love Letter
So as usual, you can stream the show on our Podbean, download it here, and you should definitely probably leave us a comment. Did you see anything cool at PAX that we missed? Let us know!
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! We've got a new(ish) episode of Zero Cool ready for you, and in it, we see the return of the JohnnyViral Question, a former staple of the series. Note that this was recorded before PAX Prime 2013, so some attitudes come up in response to a question about webcomics that were not informed by the most recent controversy. We'll probably talk more about that during the next episode, which is recording today! Here's what we talked about in this episode.
- Phil Fish and Fez II - New StreetPass games
- Pikmin 3 - Borderlands 2 - Papers, Please - Pivvot - Mars War Logs - Awesomenauts - Cloudberry Kingdom - The Walking Dead: 400 Days - BeatBuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Savant - YouTube Missile Command - Charlie Murder - Spelunky - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Oculus Rift
- Listener questions!
So as usual, you can stream the show on our Podbean or download it here, and you should probably leave us some comments, and maybe ask us some questions for next time.
Good day, ladies and gentlemen! It's time for another slightly belated episode of the Zero Cool Podcast. This one was recorded shortly after the Steam Summer Sale, so we had a lot of PC game talk this time. What all did we talk about? Find out below.
- Summer blockbusters
- System Shock 2 - Steam trading cards
- The Last of Us - Dust: an Elysian Tail - Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - Magic: the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 - Super House of Dead Ninjas - Rogue Legacy - The Saboteur - Bit.Trip Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - The Swapper - Badland - FTL: Faster Than Light - Civilization V - Dungeonism - Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Archipelago - Punch-Out!! - Tomb Raider - Space Alert - Pixel Defenders Puzzle - Listener Question!
So pull up a chair and kick back, or listen to us while you work, or whatever! Stream the show on our Podbean or download it here. Leave a comment, too! If you want, you can contact us on Twitter at @Dexter345, @dtoidjordan, @walk_your_path, and/or @kauza.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Due to scheduling issues, as well as several conventions and expos, we haven't had a chance to record in a while. Here we are now, with show covering a pretty large amount of games. Which games? These games!
- Betrayal at House on the Hill - Tomb Raider - State of Decay - Pastiche - Little Inferno - Scurvy Scallywags - Formula D - Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Warhammer Quest - SmallWorld - Witcher 3 - Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - LEGO Heroica - inFAMOUS: Second Son - Dead Ahead - Dungeons and Dragons - Super Mario 3D World - Pikmin 3 - Tzolk'in: the Mayan Calendar - Village - Mice and Mystics - Rush Bros. - Aquaria - Pulse - Fractal - Break! (Music: "Terra's Resolve" by Chad Seiter from Balance and Ruin: Final Fantasy VI OC ReMix)
So as usual, you can stream the show on our Podbean, or download it here! Let us know what you think in the comments.
Happy Friday, listeners! On this episode of Zero Cool, Sean got Darren playing Candy Box before the show even started, and they both went on to collect candy and harvest lollipops throughout. No, it doesn't really make sense. Here's everything we talked about.
- Candy Box - Guacamelee - Metro: Last Light - Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel - OUYA
- Canabalt - Plants vs. Zombies Adventures - Break! (Music: Zen Garden from the Plants vs. Zombies soundtrack)
- Talisman Prologue - Race to Adventure - Tammany Hall - Monaco - FarCry 3: Blood Dragon - Dead Island: Riptide - Star Command - Wazhack - Cavern - Haunted Hollow - Grand Theft Auto V - Game Dev Tycoon - Listener Questions!
So as usual, pull up a chair, put your earbuds on, and stream the show on our Podbean or download it here. Let us know what you think (and how many lollipops you produce per second) in the comments!