Usually, I'm a big movie nut. Gaming is more of a hobby, but I've been a gamer my entire life, with the NES days. However, I grew up into games more in the PSX/N64 days, and remember them more. I was always Sonic > Mario.
I work for Satan (Gamestop) and do his bidding. I enjoy it *Shrug*
Currently Im playing through Fallout 3 again, waiting on Splinter Cell.
[size=12]10. Well first and foremost is probably that I exist.
9. I thought I was being cool and Trendy by using the name ZeeJayTL.
I should have just used JayTL or The JayTL
8.I used to collect movie figures. I stopped because I ran out of room, but i still
have alot all over my room.
7. I still live at home with my mom, even though I make enough money to live on
my own. But I dont care.
6. I stopped renting games, and usually just buy games and trade them in for
whatever is coming out next.[/size]
[size=18]5. I have a mini bobblehead collection-Featuring Iron-man, Darth Vader, and
Chad Michael Michaels.
4. I have 20 posters in my room..4 of which are for games, and 5 of which are
for the SAW movies[/size].
[size=24]3. I have an M&M calendar for the year.
2. I have a ceramic Snowman as a tie holder. I havent worn a tie in about 5 years.[/size]
1. I own BloodRayne. The movie. Which I paid to own.