Hey everybody, I've decided to also sell my 360 & Wii collection to finally try to pay off those pesky student loans. Lots of great games, and even though many are a bit older releases they are all mega hits! Here are the ebay links and game lists...
2. Chocobo's Dungeon
3. Dragon Quest Swords - The Masked Queen & The Tower Of Mirrors
4. Excite Truck
5. Fishing Master
6. Ghost Squad
7. The Godfather - Blackhand Edition
8. Link's Crossbow Training (COMPLETE with Wii zapper.)
9. Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games
10. Mario Kart Wii (COMPLETE with steering wheel.)
11. Mario Party 8
12. Mario Strikers Charged
13. Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption
14. Nights - Journey Of Dreams
15. No More Heroes
16. Onechanbara - Bikini Zombie Slayers
17. Pinball Hall Of Fame - The Williams Collection
18. Red Steel
19. Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition
20. Super Mario Galaxy
21. Super Paper Mario
22. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
23. Super Swing Golf
24. Wario Ware - Smooth Moves
25. Wii Play
26. Zelda - Twilight Princess
Included Limited/Collector's Edition Games With Goodies
3. Call Of Duty - World At War (COMPLETE with drinking canteen.)
4. Grand Theft Auto IV (COMPLETE with lock box, duffel bag, key chain and more.)
5. Lost Planet - Extreme Condition (COMPLETE with limited edition action figure.)
6. Prey (COMPLETE with figurines.)
7. Saints Row 2 (COMPLETE with bullet USB stick, money clip and more.)
Included Used (Like New Condition) Games
8. Army Of Two
9. Call Of Duty 2
10. Call Of Duty 3
11. Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare
12. Earth Defense Force 2017
13. Far Cry 2
14. Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter
15. Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter 2
16. Halo 3
17. Left 4 Dead
18. Mirror's Edge
19. Rainbow Six Vegas
20. Rainbow Six Vegas 2
21. Rock Band
22. Rock Band 2
23. Rumble Roses XX
24. Saints Row
26. Tomb Raider - Underworld
27. Viva Pinata
28. Viva Pinata - Trouble In Paradise
Included Strategy Guide + Graphic Novel
1. Army Of Two
2. Army Of Two - Dirty Money
ALSO available is a SEXY Capcom Girls POISON PVC statue :-)
Hey Dtoiders! I shared some music on here years ago and everyone seemed to enjoy it, so now here is some of my new stuff that's WAY better! I really hope to someday get this in a game or maybe write music for one, that would be a dream come true! I know some of you out there make your own games or work for game companies, so if you guys like what you hear come on and give a man a chance! :-) Can't embed Bandcamp so here is the link, thanks for checkin' it out!
Hey Dtoiders! Long time no see :-) just wanna let you all know I am selling my PSP game collection. All super hot games but I don't really play 'em anymore, plus it's time to try to pay off some of those student loans so these just gotta go! Like I said, these are all hits, you won't find any turds here :D now is your chance to get these all for cheeeaaaaap! Thanks everybody, here is the auction for you all to check out...
1. Final Fantasy II
2. Final Fantasy Tactics - The War Of The Lions
3. Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
4. Grand Theft Audo - Vice City Stories
5. Hot Shots Golf - Open Tee
6. LocoRoco 2
7. Megaman Powered Up
Included Used (in like new condition) Games
9. Call Of Duty - Roads To Victory
10. Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
11. Daxter (in a paper sleeve)
12. Final Fantasy I
13. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
14. God Of War - Chains Of Olympus
15. Hammerin' Hero
16. Killzone Liberation
17. Loco Roco
18. Medal Of Honor Heroes
19. Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
20. Pangya Fantasy Golf
21. Phantasy Star Portable
22. Sonic Rivals 2
23. Star Wars Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
24. Street Fighter Alpha Max 3
So I just played this game for about 3 hours and I have to say I'm not very impressed. It tries to be Tomb Raider and God Of War at the same time, but in the end it kind of fails at both and just ends up sucking. Bah, ok maybe it's not THAT bad, but still...
- No matter how you slice it, Ayumi is one total hottie. She looks great and moves nicely. Gotta love being in control of her every move.
- The soundtrack is bad ass. Some sweet beats and tight grooves definitely go well with the action.
- Environments look pretty. Lots of shiny effects. Fast action with some cool slow motion moments here and there.
- Not enough ass kicking. I mean, you kill a lot of stuff, but the combat system is really repetitive. It's a total one button mash fest. As you kill stuff you charge up your special move meter and you can do two fancy moves. These get old really fast though, especially since when you fight boses, you will use these two moves a couple hundred zillion times. Mash mash mash, shoot flame, mash mash mash, stomp ground, mash mash... you just never really feel accomplished. You can purchase more moves later, but they really don't seem very promising.
- Yeah, you get guns too, but they're only good for shooting bats and little crawlers. Pretty much useless against the bigger baddies. Spices up the mash fest a little, but that's about it... I just want more from those guns!
- You kill the same thing over and over again. Seriously it's always these little raptors, bigger raptor dudes, freaky flying hoodie wearing zombie dudes, and big fat insects. For three hours that's all I got. Lame!
- The game is divided into areas where you get attacked by waves of enemies. Once you clear all the waves, you get to move on to the next area (it's kind of like Gears Of War.) The thing is, each area is pretty much like an arena, so there really is nothing to explore. All you do is kill stuff, then move into another room, and kill more stuff. It gets boring FAST. There's nothing really to break up the pace. There was one segment where you had to dodge these spikes for a few minutes, but it really didn't do anything for me.
- No tomb raiding. There's some tombs but you don't really raid 'em. You just walk around and kill stuff. The game is massively linear. No puzzles, no anything. I know it's not Tomb Raider, but it really wants to be a Tomb Raider.
- AI just charges and tries to rape you. Very artificial and not intelligent.
- I was able to beat a boss just by standing there and mashing my special fireball move button for 3 minutes. I shouldn't be able to do that! It didn't take much thought either, it was like "uhhhh I'll go right there, and now you raptor dudes can suck it cause you bitches can't climb! Hah!" So bogus : / the place who made this game needs better testers.
- I had to repeat this one same area twice and it was way lame. You have to destroy 7-8 big orbs while these flying demons attack you. In other words, what you do is hump a big red ball until it disappears, and then move on to the next one until you run out of balls. This lasts for like 10 minutes and it's just so boring! Why!?
I would probably give this game a 5-6 out of 10. It could have been awesome, but it's not : / if you're really craving some Ayumi action, good luck and have fun, but don't tell me I didn't warn ya.
looking to trade or sell for a PS3 - $300 (p-town)
Reply to: email@example.com [?]
Date: 2009-01-27, 11:11PM CST
looking to trade or sell for PS3 what i have to offer is a camo mossberg 500, 20g pump,changeable choke ,fiber optic sight perfect working condition and great condition for cash money $300 or ps3 i have pictures let me know
* Location: p-town
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests