You know him. You love him. He's a shark.
In correspondence to the Discovery Channel's lame Shark Week, we are going to have a badass Cybershark Week dedicated to our amazing Director of Communications - Hamza Aziz
. (If for some reason you don't
know who he is, then you've been living under a rock as blogger here, but you can still educate yourself. Check out his C Blog Interview
when you get a chance.)
Each day we will try to something cool in honor of Hamza as a thanks for all the work he does for us and bullshit he (I'm guessing) puts up with. Because I do not know about you guys, but I would not have been here or kept writing C Blogs if I had not received some encouragement from Hamza himself. At the time, I had been so use to people with any sense of fame to them being a bit uppity, that I was surprised to discover how laid back he is and how active he is with the community.
Cybershark Week runs from July 31st to August 6th. So check back here each day to see what the new activity is.
- Today I ask all of you to change your profile pictures on everything to something related to a shark. Twitter, Facebook, here on DToid, Steam IDS, etc... Anything you can. Now, keep those as your profile pictures until Cybershark Week is up.
This is a lame "activity" but I promise they will get better later on.
- Ok, today I ask you all to give Hamza a gift. I know many of us are poor and many of us don't want to send stuff to a random guy, but the gift I am asking is the gift a child gives to a father. A gift made from the heart.
Draw a picture of a shark.
Put all your heart and soul into it! Do it! Do it now!
- How many times do you use the word "shark" in a day? Probably almost never. Well guess what? Today I ask you to use it as much as you humanly... eh sharkly... can.
Keep track and return later tonight with your results!
- Play this
game and show us your high score!
- Bad ass shark videos... Go!
- *Internet was out!*
- Let's end the week with something big...
I want you to dress up like a shark and share a picture with the world!