(Sorry for that, i feel bad every time i think of Sony's advertisement schemes too.)
For about a month now, i have been going crazy with decisions, ranging from not so important (should i main Chun Li or Dan or Blanka) to life altering important (mostly school related). And i was recently encountered with a proposition to go visit Vancouver, Canada to look at the collages i am borderline obsessed with (which is odd for a child who slacks off in school such as myself). I of course willfully accepted due to the fact that i love that place so much more than where im currently residing, and also because i am getting an all expenses paid ride their. So there i was a few nights ago, thinking about how awesome my trip would be during an intense online match of Ken Fighter 4 (seriously not to bitch, but 7 in a row, then after i got an even mix of him and other shoto's), and i hit a major roadblock in my head. I thought to myself "what the hell am i gonna do on a plane for five hours alone that doesn't involve me getting tackled and anally searched by the FBI". As a panicked i quickly setup a list of the following choices...
2. Buy a DS (despite the fact i sold my last one for a quad core cpu.)
3. Buy a PSP
4. deleted i should read cblog rules first i am an idiot
So after analyzing through these options, i decided that three would be the best option (despite the lasting appeal of 1 and 4.) However, as me not being the biggest sony fan ever (was terrified when my parents bought me a PS1 rather then an N64 when i was a child, barely used my PS2 despite its huge category of games, and recently bought a PS3 for MGS4, played through it multiple times, then sold it days later for more money) i need some familiarization with the PSP. I again made a list, this time of questions i needed to ask you all for help from the PSP.
1. Do you know where i can buy a PSP 1000, i want to buy this one because i am recently going broke due to my fanaticism of upgrading my PC among other reasons.
2. How much better are the PSP 2000 or 3000 compared to the 1000, I'm mostly conserned with screen quality, backlight, and battery life among anything else.
3. What are some good titles availble for the PSP, the only ones i know of is Patapon, Locoroco, God Of War, and Street Fighter Alpha 3.
4. Truthfully, how many batterys do you think i would need to sustain a psp for a 5 hour long flight.
I would greatly appreciate your help with this prediciment i have here, I trust you guys cause i have yet to run across a website with people as knowledgeable with games and awesome as yourselves.
P.S: this is my first blog post here at DTOID, i have been lurking around for a little more then two years and never post because for some reason i can never get embedded into any online community due to laziness. And yes i know this was a bad introduction, but it was better then "hey my name is Spotlight, i like games and women".
P.P.S: if you were wondering i stuck with chun li as my main due to the fact that i use her in every game she is in besides MVC2. If you want to kick my *ss in SF4 i would be happily ablilged to play you, my XBL tag is Spotlight51. read